- Visit www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com
- Go to "Register" tab
- Sign up for Race Roster (create an account) and use these promo codes for special rates when prompted:
- Marathon or Half Marathon ($80): 17TGWHFDN42
- 5k ($40): 17TGWHFDN5K
- 5k with Stroller ($50): 17TGWHFDN5ST
- Click to join the Scotiabank Charity Challenge
- Select "Toronto General and Western Hospital Foundation" and enter above applicable promo code
- Click "Create Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account"
- Enter your fundraising goal and optional donation amount, then proceed to payment
- On the confirmation page, click the TGWHF button under Scotiabank Charity Challenge
- Select "My team" from sidebar. Search "National Eating Disorder Information Centre" and Join Team!
- Note: you can select "Get Team Sponsors" from the sidebar to start fundraising!
You can support NEDIC even if you aren't participating in the event. Go here to donate in support of Team NEDIC.
For more information, please contact: Elizabeth Pottinger at email@example.com or 416-340-4800 x4540
If you have Concerns or Questions relating to eating disorders, food and weight preoccupation, disordered eating, and/or other related issues…
Please Reach out & Call Us Today
Our Helpline Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-9pm EST
416-340-4156 in Toronto/GTA
Calls are confidential with support provided by trained counselling personnel