Happy Holidays from the NEDIC Team!
As 2017 comes to a close and the holidays approach, we recognize that this time of year can be challenging for people affected by eating disorders.
This year, the NEDIC Helpline and Instant Chat will be open over the holiday period:
- Friday December 22: 9am-5pm EST
- Monday December 25 & Tuesday December 26: Closed
- Wednesday December 27: 10am-6pm EST
- Thursday December 28: 10am-6pm EST
- Friday December 29: 10am-6pm EST
- Monday January 1: Closed
We will resume our regular helpline hours of 9am-9pm EST Monday-Thursday and 9am-5pm EST on Fridays on January 2, 2018.
If you need additional support over the holidays, you may find the following resources useful:
- Coping With The Holidays
- Coping Strategies for Families and Partners of an Individual Living with an Eating Disorder
- Helping & Healing Practices
- Holiday Eating Disorder Survival Guide (on the NEDIC Blog)
- Skydiving into Holiday Dinners (on the NEDIC Blog)
- Ringing in Resolutions for the New Year (on the NEDIC Blog)